Our philosophy is to keep pricing simple because it makes life easier for both us as well as our couples. We don't have any limits on time, how many pictures we deliver, or how you can use them. There is also no hidden cost or surprises later on.
Price: $2500 (if either you or your fiance is a K-12 educator, check out our discount):
All Wedding Packages Include:
- Engagement or bridal session at the location of your their choice.
- All day coverage on your wedding day from two photographers
- Final images. We process all our images (minus the shots where you blinked or made a goofy face or we missed the focus of course) and deliver them all to you to use how you see fit.
- Online image gallery. We use a really convenient and beautiful gallery where you can download all your pics, send them to all your guests, share them to facebook, or even order prints directly if you're too busy (or lazy) to take them to a print shop on your own.
- Wedding Album, $500: We design it, you approve it, and then our printer brings it to life. Check out one of our samples here.
- Photo Booth, $500*: If you've ever been to a wedding where they had a photobooth then you already know how insanely fun and popular they are with guests. If you haven't had the photobooth experience then just know that a booth is the best way to get all your guests involved in your day. What sets our booth apart is that we not only makes your photobooth pics available in your viewing gallery but we also provide a prints (one for you and one for your guests) right there on site. Check out our setup here.
*$500 cost is available only as part of a wedding package. The photo booth rental on it's own is $700 and covers 3-4 hours of coverage.
We use the phrase Portraits as kind of a "catch-all" for all things not directly to wedding photography. This includes families shoots, kids, individual portrait sessions, head shots, senior shots, just couples, etc. Whatever you need photographically that isn't directly related to photography, this is where it falls.
What you get: Officially you get us for 1 hour at the location of your choice, but we're not clock watchers. We love getting to know the people we photograph and want to make sure we get all the shots we need to create a product you'll love. So if that means our 1-hour stretches to an hour-and-a-half, so be it.
We deliver all the final, processed images to you via our super-awesome and convenient online gallery. There you can view and download all your pics, invite friends and family to look, share to facebook, or even order prints directly if you're too busy (or lazy) to take them to a print shop on your own!
As a bonus we include one free, twenty-page, photobook (5x7 size) with the best shots from your session.